What She Really Means
At long last... The Men's ultimate Guide to what a woman really means when
she says something. Pay close attention (there might be a quiz later).
- You want = You want
- We need = I want
- It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious
- Do what you want = You'll pay for this later.
- We need to talk = I need to complain
- Sure... go ahead = I don't want you to.
- I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
- You're ... so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
- You're certainly attentive tonight. = Is sex all you ever think
- I'm not emotional! And I'm not overreacting! = I'm on my period.
- Be romantic, turn out the lights. = I have flabby thighs.
- This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house. .I want
new curtains = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.....
- I need wedding shoes = the other 40 pairs are the wrong shade
- Hang the picture there = NO, I mean hang it there!
- I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep.
- Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.
- How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really
not going to like.
- I'll be ready in a minute. = Kick off your shoes and find a
good game on T.V.
- Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful.
- You have to learn to communicate. = Just agree with me.
- Are you listening to me!? = [Too late, you're dead.]
- I'm sorry. = You'll be sorry.
- Do you like this recipe? = It's easy to fix, so you'd better
get used to it.
- Was that the baby? = Why don't you get out of bed and walk him
until he goes to sleep.
- I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is
- All we're going to buy is a soap dish = It goes without saying
that we're stopping at the cosmetics department, the shoe department, I
need to look at a few new pocket books, and OMIGOD those pink sheets would
look great in the bedroom and did you bring your checkbook?
[John Neystadt WWW] [John Neystadt
Home Page] [John Neystadt Humor Collection Contents]
Last modified 1:24PM 11/28/95 Created by John