Top Ten Signs You are an Internet addict
- When filling out your driver's license application you give your IP address.
- You no longer ask prospective dates what their sign is, instead your line is "Hi, what's your URL?"
- Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.
- You're amazed to find out spam is a food.
- You "ping" people to see if they're awake, "finger" them
to find out how they are, and "AYT" them to make sure
they're listening to you.
- When you go on an organized tour you check if the
transportation is ethernet, fiber-optics or token ring.
- You introduce your wife as "my email@example.com" and refer
to your children as "client applications".
- At social functions you introduce your husband as "my
- You think that :-) is your mirror image
And the number one sign you are an Internet addict:
- Your name is "anonymous"
[John Neystadt WWW]
[John Neystadt Home Page]
[John Neystadt Humor Collection Contents]
Last modified 22:30PM 07/23/95
Created by John Neystadt